Big & Little

-Talks about the number one hundred and thinks that it is A LOT. "I have 100 kids!" "In the summer you'll have to give me 100 cups of water!"
-Loves soccer practice but not soccer games
-Thinks a boy on her team is really funny and giggles at him
-Is beginning to draw  detailed things like hearts, pigs, elephants (Inspired by Piggie and Gerald) and mice(Inspired by Cinderella) 
-When her sister is upset, she will sometimes say, "Liza. Liza. Can we talk about this?"
-Most mornings will only let Kent get her out of the crib "Need daddy"
-Likes to throw things, climb and tumble. She'll jump to you even when you're not ready
-Is good at cleaning up toys
-Wants to complete tasks by herself. "I do it, I do it. I.DO.IT!"
-Has dropped from a two hour nap to a one hour nap

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two