I just realized I skipped 10 on 10 during the month of May.
1. Kent's morning off. I'll let you guess who made the pancakes. (Hint: Their name starts with a K. winkyface)
2. Giving little sis a bath
2. Liza had her four month appointment this morning. The doctor said that she's perfect. Her words, not mine...
3. Our kitchen counter right now. Mostly vacation prep.
4. I took the girls swimming and one of us swam naked so no swimming selfies, sorry.
5. The vigilant life guard.
6. Food tastes better after a swim. That's a fact!
7. The daily summer storms have begun. We barely missed this one.
8. She's just starting to take a pacifier without gagging. No explanation, no worries.
10. Escape or fall asleep on the floor Trying. We've taken a few steps backwards with our big girl bed transition.