Easter {in 6 pictures}

Easter breakfast. Coconut flakes+green food dye+donuts
With a couple of minutes to spare, a self timer family picture in the playroom 
Although we drove separately, I asked Kent to find us in the parking lot to help me. I failed to mention that I was going to park in a different parking lot andddddd I guess didn't hear my phone
My brother and I share a love for rolls consumed on holidays 
Here's Moody Judy. She survived almost three hours in the church nursery and she was hungry. She insisted on sitting "RIGHT here" and using a big fork. 
I couldn't not invite Ilse for lunch (after asking Kent) She was excited to show the girls a video of a bunny singing a catchy Easter song in German. 
*They changed into their jammies after church. Raise 'em right! 
Happy Easter! He is risen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two