Staycation

WHAT'S UP Blog Readerssssss?? (Said in my best yelling rock star voice)

I want to sincerely thank all of the readers that took the time to comment on my last post and those that sent me an email. All of your comments made me smile and some of them made me laugh. There are still some readers creeping around in the non-commenting shadows, but I'll wait.....

And until then, they're not invited to my birthday party.

(Ouch. The worst insult you can receive in elementary school)

Another big THANKS for reading my rambling thoughts on life and please bear with me as I continue to misspell words and switch up my tenses...past/present/I don' know I've been out of school for too long. Disclaimer: The longer I am a mother, the worse it will get. 

I never intended to take a blogging break. I guess it was an impromptu ten year anniversary hiatus. But now I have plenty of thoughts bumping into each other in my head, way too many thoughts for Kent to endure hearing after a day at work. So, (fist pump in the air) on to another year of blogging!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two