Caris is teaching a new class! With a little over two years of experience under her belt, Caris has many thoughts to share with Liza. The class runs through the spring and early summer and will end (really just begin?) in August.
WHAT'S UP Blog Readerssssss?? (Said in my best yelling rock star voice) I want to sincerely thank all of the readers that took the time to comment on my last post and those that sent me an email. All of your comments made me smile and some of them made me laugh. There are still some readers creeping around in the non-commenting shadows, but I'll wait..... And until then, they're not invited to my birthday party. (Ouch. The worst insult you can receive in elementary school) Another big THANKS for reading my rambling thoughts on life and please bear with me as I continue to misspell words and switch up my tenses...past/present/I don' know I've been out of school for too long. Disclaimer: The longer I am a mother, the worse it will get. I never intended to take a blogging break. I guess it was an impromptu ten year anniversary hiatus. But now I have plenty of thoughts bumping into each other in my head, way too many thoughts for Kent to endure hearing after ...
Allow me to recall a devastating childhood memory? When brother Wes and I were young, say...7 and 9? We each had an awesome, huge, fun water float. He had a lobster and I, an alligator. One summer, during our annual beach trip to the Outer Banks, the lobster got a hole in it and for reasons STILL UNKNOWN TO ME, neither the lobster nor the alligator made the cut to join us in our wood paneled station wagon for the ride back home to Philly that fateful week. I was crushed and I still need counseling . So on Saturday, when I stopped at the Dollar General to buy a hat, I bought an alligator for myself my girls These pictures were taken from a phone inside a ziplock bag. Memories got nothin' on protecting the iPhone. They're the perfect age for a few hours at the beach and at one point we found ourselves watching them play together so we read whispered to each other " Look. They a r e playing to-ge-therrrr! " My family. Swoon
Did today feel different to you? Special in any way? Today, February 17, marks T E N Y E A R S of blogging for me! Whaaaattttt. I started blogging to document my family (the first post was about my dad falling down the steps after chasing squirrels with a shot gun. Click here ) and in the last ten years I've had plenty of life to record (Graduations, marriages, jobs, a move to Africa, babies) Blessed. After maxing out the free storage on my first blog, I switched to Packin' Parkers until I landed at my current blog. Will you do me a huge favor? After ten years of clicking away on various keyboards, bearing my heart and soul to you (guilt tactics in full force) and sharing pictures of those near and dear to me... Will you tell me who you are? I'm dying to know who my readers are! I know a few of you, but I'm curious to know who my lurkers are. I am the number one blog lurker, no shame. Reveal yourself! 1. Email me at kpsuits at gmail dot com 2. Tex...
WHOOHOOO!!!!
ReplyDeleteYES!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethanks, chicks :)
ReplyDelete