Currently

Making: Liza sleep without a pacifier (We lost it/she had almost bit(bitten?!) it in half) 
Cooking: My sweet Ma cooked a few meals before she left us woot! 
Drinking: Slowly bringing coffee back into my life 
Reading: Cinderella to Caris before bedtime 
Wanting: My front porch plant to stay alive 
Looking: Forward to another fun visit from family soon 
Eating: Mint ice cream 
Wishing: To sleep eight hours without waking once. Light sleepers unite! (at random hours of the night)
Enjoying: We enjoyed a fun visit with my parents
Thinking: About what a cold and pretty day it was 
Celebrating: Still asking each other, "Can you believe we have a four year old?!"
Loving: We have a two week break from bible study and this leader doesn't mind it   
Hoping: Liza will say "Paci? What's a paci?" by tomorrow  
Needing: A hair cut but my trusty hair lady is seven hours away 
Listening: To my phone ding with "late" night text convos
Feeling: Sleepy and guilty: too much mint ice cream  
Wearing: Floral jammie pants, a long sleeve shirt, Clemson sweatshirt and fuzzy socks 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two