On this last day of January



1. A big, heartfelt HAPPY BIRTHDAY goes out to Justin Timberlake today.

2. I had to look up his age so I guess we're not as close as I thought we were (sorry, JT, I should be better). And apparently I can't type into my phone without adding random annoying period punctuation marks.

3. My bestie reminded me that it's the anniversary of our ear pierce-age. I was 13, she was 14 and we had them pierced by our pediatrician. The doctor had just eaten an apple with peanut butter and she apologized about it. The mind remembers some random things.

4. We had a mom and her 3/4 kids over this morning for a play date. The simple joy of The Play Date: If you are the attendee, you plop yourself down on someone's sofa while your children are enthralled with other children's toys. Then when it's time to leave, you walk out without having cleaned up a single toy. It's the best ever! (She hosted us two week ago).

5. It's my mom's night out in, so I'm finishing off a lovely hour of prayer meal planning crafting sitting on my bed and staring at my computer while Kentario tackled jammies, the brushing of the teeth, and now the dishes. Mothers of young children, have you worked this into your weekly schedule yet? Doooo ittttt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two