Wish List

All I Want for Christmas is...

1. Jeans. And they're magic:: They fit like they're supposed to, stay up and stretch/shrink as needed through the years. Think Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

2. Thick cut bacon sizzling on the stove, that someone else is cooking, every morning in 2020

3. For Kent to organize the kitchen rubbermaid containers and lids (again)

4. A single day where none of my children ask for a piece of gum

5. A single day where I can eat a piece of gum without my children asking for a piece

6. For our library to announce they're doing away with late fees

7. My garage door to close on it's own 100% of the time

8. Markers and marker caps that mate for life in my house and are never separated by time or space

9.  The ability to snap my fingers and tidy my house a la Mary Poppins

10. World Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Weeks from Two

Happy Anniversary