A Random List {of life}

1. We were awakened at seven a.m. on Saturday morning with this conversation:

Daughter "I coughed up a booger"

Parents "...."

Daughter "Is that cool?" 

2. Everyone at church today told me that Liza is getting so big and I was like TELLMEABOUTIT. Two years old in a few short weeks. 

3. We ate soup for lunch today, wore long sleeves and didn't sweat because it was SIXTY THREE DEGREES in our house. Hiphiphoorayyy! 

4. My daughters love to play school. I'm the teacher AND the bus driver (they work me hard). On other days I'm randomly called Grandma. I will answer to any name- unless it's said using a whiney voice. the worst

5. It's takes the discipline of a thousand monks for me to lead my offspring in cleaning up the house at the end of each day.  It is only at 6:15 PM everyday that I want to sell all of our possessions and move to a 250 square foot house. One foldable recycled biodegradable free trade toy for each kid. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two