Frugal Friday

I'm not shopping these days- especially at thrift stores- because...hoarding. Also finances and being a responsible adult (l a m e) but today a local large catholic church had their annual winter yard sale and I've been looking forward to it. It's a huge sale with so, so many hoarders shoppers. Last year my Ma came with me since she was in town- it wasn't the same without her today! Here's what I found for a total of $20 (woot!) If the thought of buying other people's stuff weirds you out, you might want to skip this post. 

Melissa and Doug mail box with mail and stamps
For now, I'm saving this for a Valentine's Day surprise 
$3
Ariel pajamas and sneakers for Liza
When she saw the sneakers she said, "Too big". What a goober.
PJS $? Sneakers $1 
 Headphones for Caris' birthday (She's been asking to use Kent's. Too hook up to what? I don't know), Ariel barbie for bath/pool time, tons of matching hair bows (hair bows are expensive!) and as long as we avoid lice, this will be a good deal. 
Headphones $2
Barbie $2
Bag of Hair bows $1.50
 Booties (I've wanted some, but in Florida I couldn't justify the purchase), a black pair of the softest lounge pants known to man, jammie shorts with *pink crabs* on them, super soft summer dress from Target in dark purpleeeee! (girl squeal) 
Boots $3
Pants $?
Shorts $?
Dress $?
 Kent loves Etch-a-Sketch! My Ma has a VHS player!
Etch-a-Sketch $1
VHS 25 cents each
 A doctor kit because it had this shirt and hat
$1.50
YAY!

Comments

  1. Great shopping! I have a VHS player, too. Favorite movie in our house (101 Dalmatians)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two