Imagination

Disney Princesses  around here {all day every day} At any given minute, we hear a song or a story line being sung or acted out. Kent is always Prince Eric, Prince Philip or Prince Charming. Liza is assigned "Gus gus" or "Flounder" and I am... the sea witch, the mean queen from Snow White or Maleficent's Curse. Not Maleficent. Her curse. What? NOT COOL.

This is not an announcement, but Caris has claimed to have "brudders" for a few weeks now. Sometimes just one, but other times she has 5 brudders and 5 sisters. They live "far far away" and "dey are older dan me"

She tells us her name is "Shell shell". There's a TV show, Super Why, and at the beginning of every episode they tell the viewers to "Now say your name!" From the other room I heard a serious "Shell shell" response.

She is also 6 years old and has a cat that lives in South Carolina

She calls me Miss Becky 80% of the time. I answer to it 100% of the time

She collects flowers in the backyard for "when I marry Daddy" classic!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two