Currently

Making: Plans to knock out preK VBS craft prep this week
Cooking: Nothing! With my recent stomach bug, Kent took over
Drinking: Peppermint tea
Reading: The introduction to every Cookie and Cups recipe 
Wanting: Wild forest animals to clean my house a la Snow White 
Looking: For a cheap pair of beach towels 
Eating: Safe foods like dry cheerios, graham crackers and yogurt 
Wishing: That Miss Liza would learn to walk
Enjoying: Listening to my little family complete a whole day from my bed
Thinking: About my first (of six) summer play dates this Thursday 
Loving: My three tupperware containers full of long forgotten "post baby" clothes 
Hoping: I feel 100% better soon
Needing: To cut seven hundred pieces of string for VBS
Smelling: Nothing at this moment 
Listening: To Miss Care sing made up songs across the hallway 
Feeling: Warm (after turning our thermostat up to 80)
Wearing: Sweat capris(I guess?) and black tank top 
Watching: Kent is on a Netflix documentary binge. Running and puking in the desert YAY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two