Postpartum

don't let the suit fool you
 there's about a foot of extra space in the arms and legs
and if you flip the legs up to her head, she looks super flexible 

I am way too postpartum for...

This commercial

This piece of writing

and

This country song

with sappy lryics like this...


Hey pretty girl, you did so good
Our baby's got your eyes
And a fighter's heart like I knew she would
Hey pretty girl, you did so good


Hey pretty girl, when I see the light
And it's my time to go
I'm gonna thank the Lord for a real good life
A pretty little girl and a beautiful wife

Comments

  1. this might be one of my favorite posts yet. that pictures is adorable, and the rest of it is just so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two