Due Date

Dear Baby Suits,

Today is THE day.  April 6th. Your arrival day! It was on all of my medical forms and ultrasound screens. And everyone's favorite question to ask was "When is the baby due?". April 6th. 

It was our goal and our light at the end of the tunnel. 

All along I snapped pictures in the bathroom mirror. Some just for memory sake and some to send to Grandma and Grandpa.  You grew. I grew. And we inched closer to April 6th. Today we took our last bump picture together. (They're a lot harder to take with you wriggling outside of my body)

If I'm being honest, Baby Su, I would've changed a lot of things about your arrival. It didn't happen at all like I thought it would, but I'm glad we've had 4 extra weeks with you!

Love,
Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two