Thoughts on Ending Well


35 weeks

Pregnancy is a blessing IAMNOTCOMPLAINING and children are a gift from the Lord (Psalm 127:3) b u t for many women, there comes a time when things get hard. Physically,emotionally,PASSMETHATDONUT. So, I'm faced with a conundrum (college degree what what) of enjoying the last few weeks of the journey- a journey special only to me + baby and Wow, I can't feel my legs and why am I walking like my 87 year grandmother? The emotional swing can be steep and quick at times. THIS IS A MIRACLE, I AM SO THANKFUL to I CAN NOT GO ON, SOMEBODY HOLD ME in about 2 seconds.

Same goes for moving. We have a unique situation, but I'd venture to say that most people come to a point in packing and moving where they think, BUCK UP this isn't the end of the world hold on a second this is the end of MY world.

I'd like to end my pregnancy and our our move well.

Ending well for me looks quiet (because without enough sleep, I'm bound to say some crazy things and make my family want to run for the hills) and sad and occasionally super motivated and minimalistic (but only occasionally). It's allowing the two second swings to happen and moving on. Crying alone in the car after a doctor's appointment "just because" (but totally freaking Kent out when I get home muhahaha) Praying simple prayers. Smiling at overused advice like, It's in God's timing and He's got something better for you out there and eating too many french fries at IKEA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two