The BG Part 2

It's been one week since The Big Goodbye Part 2 (See part 1 here) and it doesn't get any easier, that's for sure. With 1 week left before BG2, Ma and I threw together a bucket list because Ma has this bad habit quirk: Regrets. You could fly her to the moon and she'd come back and say, "I mean, it was great and all, but I kinda wish I had gotten 2 moon rocks instead of 1" or "I wonder if I talked enough to my fellow astronauts... Or maybe I talked too much??" 

So we needed a visual list to cross things off, in order to feel accomplished. We finished everything on the list! We finished the last episode of Season 3 of Downton Abbey at Midnight, the day before they flew out (with a wake up call of 3AM), but we finished! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Weeks from Two

Happy Anniversary