Turbo Blast

How did Kent's email address result in me drying my luscious locks with a new blow dreyer? Read on, dear reader.

When I reformatted my blog (awhile ago and yes, again), I added a "subscribe" section (tab? button?) where you can enter you email address and receive a notification when a new post is published. 

[It's still there! Do it! I can't promise that Google won't use your email address for something but  I won't because I don't know how]

I entered Kent's email address as a trail run to see if it worked. It did! Before he was officially subscribed, he usually read my blog about 3x a year. 

"Whatcha reading?'
"Catching up on your blog"
...30 minutes later...

Now he reads it as it pops into his inbox and what should my slumbering eyes spy as I stumbled into the bathroom one Monday morning, but a brand spankin' nice, new hair dryer from my one true love. 

Now what subtle hints can I send in my next post?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

We-Need-A-Name-For-This-Wednesday