Letters

Dear Kent, after thirty years of marriage, let's look at each other like Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson looked at each other the other day when she received her Hollywood Star

Dear Readers, if you haven't seen Tom and Rita look at each other the other day, google it. PRECIOUS is an understatement. Here, let me save you a step. 

Dear Tom, I like to think that we're on a first name basis. I mean, after all, you're WOODY. Anyways, 5.6 million people follow you on Instagram and you follow one person, your wife. In a digital age, that is classically romantic

Dear Daughters, you spent 4 hours in your room today not cleaning + 15 minutes cleaning. This has made for the easiest parenting day ever! Your dad and I are in great moods.

Dear Pub Sub, Kent put you on wheat bread and I just wasn't feelin' it. If I'm going to splurge on you, you need to come wrapped in cozy white bread.

Dear Pale Legs, yep. It's here again. Shorts weather

Dear Local Thrift Store, wow, you've gotten all fancy and require me to text a code to a five digit number in order to get my discount. I'm equally impressed and wishing that we can go back to the olden days of paper coupons the size of a walnut

Dear Neighbors, that noise you hear is my children banging playing on the $2.50 drum set I bought but never put inside my house.

Dear Neighbors, yes, that is my husband out front smoking a boston butt for eight hours while also spray painting a wooden box for me

Dear Self, never underestimate the power of driving far distances, alone, while listening to "grown up" music or better yet, just driving in silence

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We-Need-A-Name-For-This-Wednesday

Happy Anniversary