A Pregnancy Update

Because I like reading them and maybe you do too?

You may have noticed that I stay pretty quiet about my pregnancies. It's me, not you. Whenever I think to write about it, I find that there really isn't much to say and it'd be easy to complain, but how can I complain when I've been given the opportunity to GROW A LIFE?

Buttttt, if you cornered me in a dark alley and threatened to beat me with a wet noodle if I didn't complain, I'd tell you that I have heartburn and reflux (Pass the Tums, please) and by the end of the night my back and feet h-u-r-t.

I've experienced more of the "normal" pregnancy symptoms with Baby #2. I started to realize that Caris hardly ever moved because she had no space and this baby moves all of the time. It's a crazy feeling.

Thankfully, as of now, we're on track to have a healthy baby and end to this pregnancy. With Caris I was  in the hospital at 32 weeks and we've passed that mark ,with an ultrasound to check. Everything looked okay.

I'm glad, so so glad, not to be teaching. At this point with Caris, I was still pacing the gym floor at 7AM trying to get 250 3rd graders to stay silent. Taking care of a toddler isn't the easiest, but I have the freedom to stay in my bathrobe until 1PM 9AM if I want to.

Although it feels like I've been pregnant for forever (And not in the bad way. In the, "Wow, babies take a long time to bake" way), it's hard to believe that we're nearing the end (1.5 months to go). Kent and I were watching TV last night and I turned to him and said, "I just need to tell you. I am about to FREAK OUT." There's so much left to do. And no energy to do it. But first. Christmas.

a few months ago. stretch this picture a lot little bit
and it'll be more accurate 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two