Our Trip

When packing for South Carolina, I took all of our long sleeve shirts and pants and threw them in a suitcase. I'm (finally) almost done with the laundry and it will get folded up and put back into the same suitcases. Super simple!

So far I've skipped on buying Miss C a winter coat or fleece. We're making it work with layers. 
We were able to meet up with Becky and (finally) meet her sweet boy, James. He is a cutiepatootie and makes me wanna whisper, "Excuse me while I get a spoon so I can eat you up" I love that our kids are making the same annoyed face in this picture. 
We stayed at Caca's (Aunt Casey) house for a few days where we watched too much Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and only broke one thing- a tin turkey. 
We ran away to Asheville while Kent's mom watched Caris. The trip included shopping, dinner at the Grove Park Inn and a zipline course for Kent.
Patch came with us and stayed outside the entire trip. This is how I found him for the entire day when we got back to Florida..thawing off in the sun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two