Friday's {Frugal} Find

What: Umbrella 
Where: THE STREET
Cost: Free
Needed?: According to Kent, he's been in desperate need of one for quite some time.

I* was driving the family around one afternoon. 

*I'm not sure why I was driving because I n-e-v-er drive us 

Kent began to yell, "An umbrella! Turn around! Turn around!"
Me: "Omygoshomygosh no way. There's probably a car coming. It's probably all bent up"
Kent: "Turn the car around!"

Then I thought, duh, he would totally do it for me.

So I turned around, drove up next to the umbrella and Kent opened his door and scooped it up. This all took place in front of a fancy, gated community. NO SHAME. 

Ok. A little shame.

In the end I was beaming with pride at my Thrifting Apprentice. And he was happy with his find because, "I've been stuck in the rain like, 3 times without an umbrella!"

Also filed under: Proof that I'm turning into my mother...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two