A Baby Changes Everything

One perk (out of like, three) of moving was the promise of a new license. My last license was renewed in January of 2013 when I was a 7 month pregnant 3rd grade teacher with a cold. Not a good combo when taking a glamour shot. It was going to be good for ten.whole.years. I already had plans of showing it to Baby Suits when he/she was TEN and exclaiming, "Look what you did to me!" 

I took a picture of my old license to compare it with my new one- hoping to be able to say, "Woww I look so much thinner, more alert, more with it!" 

{Can you believe I'm sharing this picture on the World Wide Web?} ...Me neither. 
But instead, when I saw my new picture, all I could say was MY HAIRRRRR! 
My baby turned me into a brunette! Sad, sad day. When I got my hair cut AB (After Baby), my hair lady told me that it looked like I had been dying my hair for years and that my roots were starting to show. 

Grrrrreat.

{and also I like to tell myself that I DO in fact look thinner, more alert and maybe a little more with it...even as a brunette}

Comments

  1. Better brunette than grew…you do look better post baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two