Project: Pantry

Before we begin, let's remind ourselves that this is a Judge Free Blog.

thank you

Over the weekend I knew that it was finally time to tackle the kitchen pantry. We've never had a pantry in our married life so I was excited to have a home for our food. However, we lacked a system to organize food, trash bags, bottled water, yatayata which led us to this...

I'm ashamed 
The first step was to pull everything out and organize it into piles. Piles like Caris, hot drinks, dips, canned food, this doesn't even belong in the pantry, etc. 
I've watched enough HGTV shows to know that the cute hosts dream up an idea and then their stud-muffin-of-a-carpenter appears to build them whatever they want. 

And I'm no different! Here's what my carpenter came up with. Perfect! 
Surprisingly enough I haven't even opened that JIF Hazelnut Chocolate Spread {yet}
Here's the finished product. It's still packed with food (Moment of prayer as we thank the Lord for our daily bread + Easy mac-n-cheese + Wheat Thins + Aquafina Bottled Water) but I'm happy with the result. 

And if you still think it looks bad, please refer back to the first picture. winkwink

Comments

  1. I let me know how the Jif Hazelnut Chocolate Spread tastes. Sounds yummy! Pantry looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two