{C's} Letters

Dear Mom, I like crying with you better than crying alone. Thanks for joining in.

Dear Dad, walking around Hobby Lobby with you was the high light of my week. I especially liked playing with the wind chimes. 

Dear Cotton Ball, wow. Not what I expected you to taste like at all...

Dear Any Kind of Shoes, I HATE YOU.

Dear Patch, why do you sit so far away from me in the car? It's like you're trying to avoid me or something. 

Dear Mom, your dance moves are safe with me. But, wow. 

Dear Music, IloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyou

the only way to get laundry done
don't worry, the washer/dryer is also in the garage

Comments

  1. That little Caris is so cute.
    Hang in there. You will make it through this change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Two Weeks from Two

Happy Anniversary