Valentine's Day

Growing up Ma always decorated the table for Valentine's Day Dinner and had a small gift for each of us
Sis in law, Sara, shared a fab cookie recipe with me (woot!) We're trying to eat healthy less so I only baked two. Although I missed the others that I would've eaten, knowing that you're only going to eat ONE does make you enjoy it a bit more. On that particular night you would've found me slow dancing in the kitchen with my cookie. Tasting the chocolate, feeling the crunch of the m-n-m's instead of thinking about the next five one.
But I came home from MOPS to find these home made beauties. Kent's not only my Valentine, but also my new work out buddy so I'm kind of surprised that he would sabotage my training like this...
But after eight one or two strawberries I forgave him.
Uh what work out plan? 
Chocolate peanut butter cupcake
We interrupt the semi-decent pictures for a blurry iPad picture

Here I am running late for MOPS. I'm wearing "the colors of love" as assigned and carrying the rest of my cookies. After the picture went something like this...

"Do I look ok? Is this sweater/shirt combo too baggy? Like I'm trying to hide something? Do I look pregnant? Where are my shoes? Have you seen my shoes? Brown flats. I'm so late. What about this sweater? FOUND MY SHOES. Are you sure people bring things in just Tupperware? Nothing fancier? Ok I gotta go"
{I decided to change my sweater after Kent didn't answer with his usual "You look fine. You should go, you're late" response}

Kent's card from Caris 
Happy Heart Day! HUGS ALL AROUND! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

3 Reasons