Letters

Dear Susu, you were a TOTAL CHAMP during our road trip. Sorry for making you sit in a dirty diaper for the last 45 minutes.Your Dad and I owe you big time.

Dear old man in the thrift store, our conversation went like this... 

Man: "How are you doing today pretty lady?"
Me: "Good. How are you?"
Man: "Not as good as you're looking"


10 points for the spin at the end, but sorry, I'm married. 

Dear Kent, thanks for spending Saturday afternoon thrifting in our new city. What a perfect way to settle in. 

Dear potential rental house, I love your french doors, hard floors, fancy kitchen, back yard and natural light. I hope things work out between us. 

Dear Goodwill workers, yes, that is my husband pushing our daughter in her car seat on a rolling desk chair that you're trying to sell. 

Dear Hotel, thanks for agreeing to hold my husband's clothes that he left in the closet. 

Dear 4 Rivers Smokehouse, not only did you serve us delicious BBQ, you also wowed me with your pumpkin cupcake. We will be regulars. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two