Shopping Trip

 During today's grocery shopping trip...

1. Chicken Little sat in the cart for the very first time- surrounded by some old towels
2. I got a little choked up in the produce aisle when I saw her sitting there- I held it together

3. She ate part of the shopping list- as in, slobber, bite, swallow
4. I realized I need to work on my finger "hook and grab" ability- to grab things out of her mouth before it's too late 

5. The cashier leaned over and said, "I gave ya $2.99 on milk- Walgreens is havin' a sale"
6. I was tempted to lean back, wink and say, "Thanks honey" in a matching southern accent- but refrained with just a "Thanks!"

7. I realized I should price match items from different stores- to save a couple of bucks
8. The peanut butter fell out of the cart on the way out of the store- and the same sweet cashier said, "Was it the eggs?" 


Comments

  1. What a precious little girl. Hope you sanitized the shopping cart handle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two