{C's} 10 Recent Discoveries

1. If I cry instead of falling asleep, no one will come to rescue me
2. BUT if I cry at that place called "the church nursery", my Mom will rescue me AND feed me 
3. The shiny things dangling from my Mom's ears are fun to grab
4. If I hit two of my bath toys together, it makes a fun noise
5. Flapping my arms up and down and moving my legs at an incredibly fast pace is great cardio exercise
6. If I open and close my mouth over and over again, but don't say anything, I'll still make a noise. And it makes me look like a baby dinosaur.
7. The carpet feels nice
8. If I shimmy to right, shimmy to left, stick my bum in the air and reach, I can grab what I want
9. The big man with glasses magically appears a few hours before my bedtime and when he does, everyone (except me) starts saying "Dadadadada". 
10. When my Mom comes near me with the small, silver shiny thing (the thing with the apple on it), I'm supposed to smile, talk and laugh. Something about sending it to Grandma & Grandpa...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two