The Elephant in the Room

Allow me to address the elephant in the room. Ya know, the one shaped like a moving box.

At the beginning of May our church decided to end their professional relationship with Kent (possibly my only chance to use professional wordage on my blog? winkyface) I won't go into details here in case you're some creeper reading this from your basement in Montana and also, there's not even a big juicy story to tell (But if you buy me ice cream and find boxes for me, I'll share my side of the story with enough dramatic emphasis to make it worth your time) We have spent the rest of this month updating his resume and sending it to several churches. Both of our emotions and moods have swung from one end of the spectrum (God is good! He has a plan!) to the other (My life is over! Feed me more pizza!)  depending on the day. We are decluttering, packing a few boxes, eating too much and praying that another job opens up for Kent very soon. Please pray with us!
Can you find Caris? 

Comments

  1. I am praying for you! God has something great planned for you. Can't wait to know what it is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two