Currently

Making: Kent paint a dresser (he happily obliged) 
Cooking:  Last night was a sausage/red pepper/rice dish
Drinking: Diet Pepsi Cherry 
Reading: My bible study workbook. That homework keeps me busy
Wanting: I would not decline Mexican food if it showed up on my doorstep right now 
Looking: At possible birthday ideas for Caris
Eating: Honey wheat pretzels 
Wishing: It would rain so we can have a guilt free lazy (tv?) afternoon 
Enjoying: A single rose from my valentine 
Thinking:  That almost every breathing thing in my house might drive me crazy this week 
Celebrating: Caris can fill up her own cup with water using the fridge dispenser 
Loving: This overcast windy day that hints at rain   
Hoping: Liza naps for two hours instead of one (like in recent days) 
Needing: To remake both beds (tee-tee accidents! sarcastic woot!) 
Listening: To my daughter during quiet rest time. "Mama, Mama, Just LISTEN to me..."
Feeling: Thankful 
Wearing: A blue shirt and khaki shorts 
Watching: I watched 13 Going On 30 on Sunday night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two