An Update

I know you're on the edge of your seat waiting. Here's an update from last week.

I found our water bill + check (that I dated 11/16/16) in a pile of paper on my bedroom dresser. I feel 1% vindicated and 99% like Uncle Billy from It's A Wonderful Life.

We have no closure on the Fedex Fiasco, but our home and cars have remained in tact (alternate sentence: our neighbor is mad, but sane).

My sister A faithful blog reader noted that I can hook my water bill up to an automatic payment through my bank account. We are aware, but our company charges a couple of dollars for *each* withdrawal (Poo on you, Florida) but yes, it's probably cheaper than having to reconnect your water. 

The only hiccup this week, so far, happened today when Kent found five and half pounds of boneless chicken breast in my trunk from my shopping trip about 24 hours earlier. WINNING. Let's add that to the list..

Reasons Why We'll be Living in a Shanty Town When We are Old
1. Disney World Season Passes
2. $70 to reconnect water
3. 5.5 pounds of chicken breast left in car trunk
4. Goodwill

But enough about me.
Today we built a tent 
 And painted with shaving cream (This DID NOT TAKE AS LONG AS IT WAS SUPPOSED TO)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two