Currently

Making: Christmas cards this year 
Cooking: I took my kids to McDonalds today. Fist pump 
Drinking: I drank a large peppermint mocha while my kids played at McDonalds 
Reading: I just finished "Don't Lick the Minivan: And Other Things I Never Thought I'd Say to My Kids"
Wanting: My dog to get better so we can travel (we're behind schedule!) 
Looking: For a stocking stuffer that I bought for the girls months ago. I'm my mother. 
Eating: I ate animal crackers dipped in icing today. TIS THE SEASON YOU GUYS.
Wishing: My daughter would grasp the concept that Christmas doesn't automatically equal snow 
Enjoying:  An empty house. Kent took the family on a walk. 
Thinking: About strategic packing. 2 adults, 2 kids and a dog in a Camry, it's about to get real. 
Celebrating: C H R I S T M A S
Loving: I love to see daughter #1 help daughter #2 unprompted "Here, I'll help you". I die. 
Hoping: My daughter isn't disappointed when Dec 25th is (probably) snow-less 
Needing: A hair cut. It's scheduled though!  
Listening: to Christmas music. Some people can really butcher the classics. 
Feeling:  Tired. Sick husband and sick dog and coughing child all night (last night) 
Wearing: T shirt and running shorts (once again an emphasis on the shorts, not the running) 
Watching: I need to fill my Christmas movie quota! It's a Wonderful Life, Charlie Brown Christmas, While You Were Sleeping (all the heart eyes for Jack) <--- warning, he has aged. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two