Our trip {phone edition}

Praise hands for technology! 
 Fireworks wherein Caris stayed up way too late and Gigi fell asleep sitting in a camping chair in the middle of the Gilbert High School parking lot.
 Ribs with dad
 These glasses provided a whole lot of entertainment during our visit
 Lights over Lexington
 Glad I traveled so far to spend quality time with my parents while we stared at our gadgets.
winkyface
 Breakfast at Gigi's! We were spoiled with french toast, muffins, etc.
 This picture sums up my daughter so well. She wouldn't sit with Papa (although he invited her to), but when she saw a photo being taken...she struck a pose. So her...and so me. 
 Headed to the lake!
 God's faithfulness displayed in the form of a rainbow and so much! kiddie water gear.
 We spent a fun morning at Edventure, along with everyone else in South Carolina, for 12 cents Kids Day.
 True love: my Mom voluntarily pulled the paper towel wad out of my dog's butt.
SERVANT OF THE YEAR {2016}!!

Are you dying that I included this picture. ha ha ha ha
 We ate Subway at Uncle Ben's house- which is currently undergoing some reno at the hands of Ma- and we saw Aunt Anna's new house.
 The backseat view on our 7-turned 8-hour drive home. Crazy times! But they were troopers.
And with that, I'm off to start a Go Fund Me page for a larger vehicle.

Comments

  1. Yes, I cannot believe you posted that picture! You are so crazy. No comments or pictures from Cow day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://three-piece-suits.blogspot.com/2016/07/cow-appreciation-day.html

    cow day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two