Things I Need

A Maid
This house doesn't clean itself

A Nanny
And these kids don't watch themselves!

A Sunglasses Stylist 
Wow these are pretty shallow 
I have a pile of cheap sunglasses that I've bought and every single time it takes about 3 seconds and 1 wear to realize they don't work for me. I've done every "What face shape are you?" quiz that guarantees your perfect shape of shades only to get to the store and stand and stare at the endless options. I see people wearing sunnies and I think, "Those are so HER!" Even Kent found a pair in the parking lot of Walgreens and I had to admit, "Those are so YOU!" (He lost them) Anyone up for the challenge?

A Baby That Sleeps Through the Night
It's a little dramatic, but when our Little Lady wakes up at 2AM for a few nights in a row I get all "I just like, neeeeed to sleep through the night" and then I run through every possible reason why she isn't. Growth spurt? Too cold? Too hot? Bad dream? She misses us? Big sister climbed in and joined her? Ready to play? Lost her paci?

A Toddler that Naps
Isn't two and a half extremely a little early to give up naps? Please say yes.

To Increase My Cardio Exercise
Want to? no. Need to? yes.

More Slow Cooker Meals
I recently pulled our Crock Pot out of the depths of the cabinet. Best decision I've made in a while and the reason why I don't have "A personal chef" as #3 on this list.

Try a big chunk of meat (Rump roast? I have no idea what it's called, but it cost about $8-10 and my daughter plucked open the vacuum seal package of an expensive steak while I debated what to buy so there's that.), the McCormick roast seasoning packet, carrots and red potatoes. 7 1/2 hours + brown rice. DELISH and hardly any work at all.

Cabinets that Line the Ceiling+a Ladder
I have run out of places to hide things from my toddler. Somehow she's able to find every pack of gum, breath mint, spare key, chapstick tube and loose change that we have in the house.

What do YOU need?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two