Birth Day

Dear Liza, on your birth day...

I woke up shortly after 6AM. Little did I know, 12 hours later I'd be holding you!

I ate two graham crackers smothered with peanut butter with a glass of chocolate milk for breakfast.

Lunch? Leftover Papa John's pizza.

I had your dad, sister and dog go on a walk with me. I used my best peppy fitness instructor voice and exclaimed, "We're gonna WALK THIS BABY OUT!" I power walked a few feet ahead of them the whole way. Your dad didn't even call me crazy (out loud).
 I stopped once to get a picture. You never know which bump picture will be your last...
 Your Gigi and Pops left South Carolina and started driving down. I got these texts from your Aunt Anna which made me laugh, but I didn't reply.
 
This text from your dad was just another sign that I was losing my marbles. 
After this text, it was confirmed...Anna would never be a midwife or doula. 
 
And your sister had unlimited iPad time (she says thanks!) while I finished packing, cleaned the house and had your dad come home from work.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two