10 on 10 [February]

Introducing a new feature! 
On the 10th of every month, I'll post 10 (quick, mostly poor quality) pictures from the day

*This is an idea floating around the internet. 
*Credit goes to all the people who are more creative than me.

A naked abandoned baby after breakfast was announced and served. 
Keurig pods from my generous mother in law and a mug that speaks truth. 
Running laps in the front entryway while waiting for dad 
Playdough. A Christmas gift from Uncle Wes and Aunt Sara.
No filter. 
She parked beside me as I cut strawberries. The hat, the basket...all her idea. 
"You just had a baby!" flowers brought by Kent to the hospital. 
After work snack on the back deck concrete slab.
Valentine's mantle. 
Afternoon nap.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two