Letters {to my daughter}

Dear Baby Girl,

If we don't make it through the toddler years together, we have a lot of nice relatives that you can live with.

Listening to you repeat letters while watching Wheel of Fortune is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

When you clung to my legs and then insisted that I put the 7 week old baby that I was holding back down on her blanket, I was suddenly completely overwhelmed and FREAKED OUT about February.

Sometimes when you get up from a nap, you look like you've aged YEARS in just a couple of hours.

The scratch on your face? Sorry, I was trying to catch you.

Your Daddy sometimes texts me and asks me to keep you awake just a little bit longer so that he can see you before you go to sleep.

Why don't you enjoy shopping?

It seems like you and I eat all day long. This won't always be the case, but let's enjoy it while we can.

Some days I count down the hours until bedtime only to miss you a few hours later.

I can't wait to watch you experience Christmas this year!

toddler meltdown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two