Frugal Friday

What: Baby Gap boots, size 8 
Cost: $1.99
Thoughts: These are for next Fall, but she wanted to put them on. And breathe through a broken kitchen strainer. 
What: A big sealed bag of cookie cutters. Ya never know what you're gonna end up with...
Where: Habitat for Humanity Store 
Cost: Either $1 or $2, I forget
Thoughts: Not pictured are the two clown cookie cutters that were already back in a bag to donate. I didn't see myself making clown cookies enough to hold onto them.
What: Outfits for next Spring
Where: Walmart
Cost: $2 each
Thoughts: Knowing that I paid $2 for an outfit helps me to relax when we leave the park and she's covered in dirt or when she eats ketchup with her fingers at lunch. If all of her clothes came at a regular price, I'd probably make her sit on a plastic covered sofa all day.
 Choosing her favorite...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two