OPUASO

Operation Pack Up and Ship Out (OPUASO) is still underway, but with no reason to move yet (Moment of Silence to pray for a job..thank you...), I'm starting to think of the operation as more of purge and clean deal. 

Really I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm going with the motto "Do something. Even if it's wrong." Clean a room, pack a box, list something to sell. The worst that can happen is that we'll be sitting around in 6 months, eating off of plastic picnic plates surrounded by our life in boxes. 

Without further ado:

Packing makes me want to ...

1. Whine
2. Live in a cardboard box
3. Be thankful 
4. Slap my forehead
5. Check Facebook/Blogs/Pinterest/Anything 
6. Eat {chocolate}
7. Drink heavily. jokes
8. Harass my husband
9. Make lists in my head {you're reading one}
10. Sell everything
11. Keep everything 
12. Take a nap
13. Think about people who gave nice wedding gifts
14. Drink iced coffee
15. Walk around in circles
16. Move things from room to room {just to feel productive}
17. Take Strattera
18. Take just a little more time feeding and changing Baby Suits
19. Never set foot in another store again
20. Watch Hoarders {to feel better about myself, of course}



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two