Perfect World

In a perfect world...

Artwork and pictures would pick a perfect place and hang themselves so there would be no need for decision making and no nagging of the husband to hang them

Chick fil A would accept Monopoly money

Painted fingernails would survive more than one dishwashing session before chipping off

Things like peanut butter, pound cake and chocolate would settle in your heart and not on your hips

I could consume copious amounts of coffee, both hot and iced, well into the afternoon without it keeping me awake until the wee hours of the morning wherein I Google search homeschooling methods (again), find five new recipes that I'll never cook and delete all a handful of duplicate pictures that I've taken

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

We-Need-A-Name-For-This-Wednesday