Homeschool {Year 1}

We're 6 days into our first "real" year of homeschooling and I'd like to hash out my deep, well thought out ideas about homeschooling and hopes for the year in a future post, but for starters, here's a glimpse into our Morning Meeting (coffee, jammies for some, hymn, prayer, bible verse, calendar work, weather chart, read pictures books) Before I blog about anything else related to homeschooling, I thought it'd be helpful to see my assistant for the year. Let's zoom in on the picture to find.... 
 THIS wild woman. I gave her my to do list because she wanted her own hymn sheet and she returned the favor by graciously taking off her sunglasses for the picture. Thanks, hun, it's gonna be a great year {awkward smile}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

We-Need-A-Name-For-This-Wednesday