Currently

Making: A grocery list 
Cooking: Not a lot, as we're clearing out the fridge 
Drinking: Earl Grey tea
Reading: Mary Poppins (just me!)
Wanting: Nothing! Just wait 'til you see what I got after my last "Currently" post... 
Looking: At piles of small clothes to pack 
Eating: A leftover cheeseburger that Kent whipped up for dinner, complete with pan seared onions and red peppers swoon
Wishing: Liza used just a tad less tape when crafting during rest time (pick yer' battles) 
Enjoying: Rest time
Thinking: About how quickly ten years can go by
Celebrating: That my six year old still does imaginative play with animal toys 
Loving: This 70 degree weather. Spring is giving us one last nod. WE SEE YOU!!!  
Hoping: I survive backpacking 
Needing: To pack  
Listening: To birds chirping outside, our wind chime 
Feeling: Sleepy and content 
Wearing: Skinny jeans with an elastic waist (thought I should clarify), grey 3/4 sweat shirt with pearls on the top. The last time I wore it, an older lady asked if I had bedazzled it myself... 
Watching: A house buying show on Netflix that's based in Australia so Kent and I copy and giggle at their accents the entire time, Shark Tank (FO'LIFE!) and we just finished a Baking season
Texting: My family about camping plans

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

3 Reasons