Christmas Adam

In typical dorky Kent & Kait fashion, years ago he introduced me to the idea of December 23rd being Christmas Adam. This rocked my world and I've used it ever since with plans to pass it on for generations to come. Yesterday we joined the Suits Family for our Christmas gathering. A fun time was had by all and I was able to document the frequent occurrence known as The Ripping of the Bow

1. What the. Ok WHO PUT THIS BOW IN MY HAIR
2. You want this? You need it more than me
3. Thanks, Dad, I thought so 
4. Almosttttt there andddddd freedom from bow bondage! 
Here's pastor Kent as he leaves The House of Crazy for the House of Worship and here I am in my natural habitat- shuffling around in my robe with a hot drink in hand wondering if I should hire a life coach 

In regards to his glasses, I heard this exchange shortly after he left, 

Super Girl Caris: And what's the name of your lost bee?!

Distraught bee owner Liza: The bee's name is Hipster! 

See, they're always listening winkyface

HAPPY CHRISTMAS ADAM!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We-Need-A-Name-For-This-Wednesday

Happy Anniversary