Letters

{last sunday night}
SO.ITCHY.SEND.HELP
Dear small group at LPC, we really want to keep coming to your small group (thanks for the invite!) and we will just try to ignore the fact that you meet in a house that contains two cats

Dear eyes and skin, I'm sorry, I just hung out with two cats all evening. Gonna have to scratch and poke you 'til I get some relief

Dear small kid soccer games, you are (again) both adorable and maddening {Although I have to admit it's getting better}

Dear Caris, could you LOOK any cuter in your blue jersey, shin guards, blue socks, cleats and ponytail??

Dear Mom, I enjoyed eating samples at Publix today while watching everyone bustle around buying all sorts of things including jumbo unicorn balloons and key lime pies (on sale!)

Dear Mom, thanks for buying my items today when I glanced in my wallet and realized I had niether my debit car NOR MY LICENSE (I-O-U)

Dear Lidel worker, thanks for answering my phone call and checking to see if my cards were found in the parking lot (they were not)

Dear wallet and debit cards, FOUND YA. Ergo carrier winner winner chicken dinner

Dear Liza, hearing you explain how the Chick fil A was "closed, but they're gonna build a NEW ONE and the old one is going to be the PARKING LOT" was a highlight of my day

Dear Audrey, I LOVE you at this age (13 months) You, my climbing/whining/dancing/standing/snuggling littler goober, deserve a separate blog post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We-Need-A-Name-For-This-Wednesday

Happy Anniversary