5 Things

1. This cheesecake is in the oven for Kent's birthday tomorrow and I'm hopin' real hard that it comes out like BAM! CARLOS BAKERY WORTHY

2. I really would like to blog again, but when you're in the thick of things (parenthood/church planting/adulting), there's a lot to say and none of it quite makes sense out loud so it's easier to stare at your computer screen and watch people I don't know live their life through recipes, make up suggestions and first-days-of-school pictures

3. I also "window shop" on Amazon at night. NO SHAME

side note: If I blog about our life, my sister will read about us & visit even less often than she does now (which is like, never. hint, hint, anna!!)

4. I'm going eight hours away by myself to a "thing" in October. More details to come, but it feels so odd and I'm pretty sure the last time I went alone somewhere was to John Fadden's birthday party when I was five and my five year old self is saying, "Remember, you are an introvert that gets nervous about new, unknown things. Why did you willingly sign us up for this?"

5. When I'm not window shopping on Amazon, I'm slowly plodding through The Guernsey Literary and Potato Pie Society. Am I having a hard time because it's in letter format? Or because I don't read enough? Or read only at night? My final destination is watching the movie with my mom so onward ho!!
diaper malfunction 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We-Need-A-Name-For-This-Wednesday

Happy Anniversary