Skinny Jeans {A List}

Things I would give up skinny jeans for...

Pizza
Tacos, Taco Salad, Burritos, You get the idea
Peanut Butter
Heavy cream in my coffee

Today I'm sharing two soup recipes that call for heavy whipping cream. This is an ideal soup because you will likely have cream left over and being the wise, financially aware, WASTE NOT WANT NOT! person that you are, you will want to use the remaining cream so the best place for it is your coffee cup.

Bonus points:: They're slow cooker recipes!

Sausage, Kale & Tortellini Soup
Maggie is a mama to 3 (almost 4!) who is all about fun painted nails, being debt free Dave's way and creativity. She lives in Michigan but I like to think that we'd be friends in real life if miles weren't a thing.

White Chicken Chili 
Via DesignMom via Julie G. I made this last night to rave reviews (although it does have some kick to it. One daughter gobbled it up while one kept saying it was spicy) I omitted the onion because WHO LET ME MARRY SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T LIKE ONIONS??

Enjoy!
(she types as she sips coffee with heaving whipping cream while wearing sweatpants and a hoodie)

We opt for leggings these days, but I know someday we'll all be crammed into a dressing room and one of us will be crying. Probably about skinny jeans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two