Letters


Dear Publix, I might be able to over look your high prices for the shopping carts that drive like a dream and free balloons

Dear Dog after Daylight Saving Time, You're not eating dinner! It's only 4:30!

Dear Pediatrician, I have small babies!

Dear Lady in Michael's that told me her 7 month old twin grand daughters are bigger than my kid, I have small babies! and maybe yours are a little chubby? 

Dear Candy Corn Mix, you were worth every white chocolate coated bite over the weekend

Dear Matt Chandler, You make women of every age in Central Florida laugh out loud and get convicted every Thursday morning

Dear Liza, For a second I thought you were a genius baby for trying to put on a hat that you found. Then I realized YOU'RE JUST THAT OLD wahhhh!!


Dear Caris, I can see it in the near future.. your sister happily eating dessert while we wrap up your uneaten chicken for your breakfast tomorrow

Dear Bestie, I loved Face Timing with you. Wish we lived closer!

Dear REI, I will try to follow your lead. I'll try. I will.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two