Then & Now

What used to be our tiny adorable puppy..
..is now a too-big-for-this-house dog that eats and throws up rubber ducks

What used to be my brand new "Kent gave me an envelope of cash to buy new things for our first house!" furniture from World Market..

..is now a scratched up coffee table due to toys & picture books being slid across it and side tables with mug marks (thanks, dad)

Strangely enough, I don't have a ton of pictures of my furniture winkyface

What used to be my tiny nugget of joy..
..is now my dramatic two and half year old
What used to be my "I'm so happy! I think I might be beaming!" pregnancy belly..

..is now my "Tina,ya fat lard, why'd you gain so much when you were pregnant??" belly

Yeah right.

What used to be my cute "Nothing will come between us!" boyfriend..
..is now my "I don't care where you sleep, just take that crying baby with you" husband

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two