Boo at the Zoo

Drum roll please!!

I'm tickled to present to you the 2015 costumes!

And one more memory for Liza to bring up to her therapist one day.

I started with something we had (camo overalls from Goodwill) and grabbed stuff we already had (binoculars, onesie, crocs) Liza's shirt and pants also came from Goodwill, her antlers are from Michael's - the Christmas section- I pealed off the holly decoration. And Caris' hunting hat was a last minute snag the night before.

Total: $7.00 (give or take)

I hope we can do theme costumes for a super long time. I'm thinking until they're well into their 20's..?
Aunt Anna invited us to Boo at the Zoo with her work and Gigi came with us. I talked Caris into wearing her hat "to keep the sun out of your eyes" and the binoculars "to see all the animals" and sure enough, she whipped them every time. 

Thanks, Aunt Anna for inviting us! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two