Letters


Dear Pushy People at the Rummage Sale, you're lucky we're in a church!

Dear Lemonade, we're told not to drink our calories, but you are worth it

Dear Kent, every time I think about your ordination service my eyes fill up with tears. I will be standing in the hallway, watching through the door with a box of tissues, if you need me

Dear Florida Drivers, WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY?

Dear Toddler, you make decorating for holidays no fun with your curiosity, wandering eyes and quick hands

Dear Dad, thanks for the 6:30AM phone call on a Saturday morning. Ouch.

Dear House, my in-laws are coming. Get ready to sparkle and shine

Dear Baby, thanks for the reassuring kicks and punches

Dear Strawberry Pop Tarts, date night again tonight? 8PM?

Dear  Rental Company Maintenance Man, we can both be glad that I was dressed in a real outfit when you showed up unannounced today

Comments

  1. Man, I could not get enough lemonade when I was pregnant. It always tasted amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kait, You make me smile. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Anniversary

Two Weeks from Two